bm2 is a company specialized in architecture, engineering and consulting. With almost 20 years of experience, it has been involved in the planning, design and construction of all kinds of buildings for both the public and private sector. It also provides services related to project management and has become a national reference in sport facilities. An integration of different skills allows the creation of places that provide lasting value for clients through distinctive and imaginative solutions.
The partners’ backgrounds in high sports competition, alongside their academic training in architecture and management, have led to the company ́s trajectory. bm2 has also:
– Received Master degree in Sports Management from University of Granada.
– Been invited by different entities to give keynote presentations at conferences and workshops on sports facilities, on various occasions.
– Become active members of FAGDE (Federation of Sport Managers Spain) and AGESPORT (Andalusian Association of Sport Managers).
– Acted as deputy editors of the sports architectural section of the magazine “aDg, Andalucia Deporte y Gestion, edited by AGESPORT).
bm2 is in the process of international expansion, and has introduced exceptional design, management and technical approaches to its projects in Europe, South America, Africa and The Middle East.
bm2 bm2 provides tailored solutions, taking into account that every request is unique and represents a challenge. Clients work as a part of us, so that the team is able to develop a thorough understanding of the clients’ business objectives and priorities, and is able to make more effective contributions to their projects. In addition, professionalism, dedication and experience are the defining elements of our identity.
– Development of extensive knowledge in the existing market, conducting a complete analysis of products and identifying obstacles.
– Corporate business model based on innovative solutions providing added value to the final result.
– Productive and effective relationship with the client, ensuring adequate understanding of customer needs and maintaining their involvement during the entire project process.
– Creative approach based on developing projects through a multidisciplinary network of professionals, incorporating tools from other fields of knowledge, specifically: sociology, education, health and sports.
– Exceptional results via transparent communication among members of the multidisciplinary team and other agents, throughout the different phases of project development.
– Communications and marketing sustained strategy, which promotes the visibility of the research process, through social media and other web 2.0 applications, so as to stay close to audience keeping it constantly updated with recent developments.
– Developing and designing the different phases of the project detailed and maintaining a thorough execution of the different phases, so as to ensure minimal deviations from the allocated budget, time planning and other costs.
– Develop a pre-design plan including needs assessment, conceptual diagrams and plans, space utilization analysis amongst others.
– Project our innovative approach through architectural design based on sustainable investment, versatile space and multifunctional usage.
C/ Manufactura nº 8 Oficina 2.2
41927 - Mairena del Aljarafe - Sevilla